Husband and wife team Emma and Steve established ES Jewellery in 2004 and recently re-opened their doors at a fantastic new location right in the heart of the bustling city of Lichfield.
They chose a grade 2 listed building which had all of the features they were looking for to make your visit memorable. The shop has its own fully equipped workshop which means all work is carried out on the premises. Emma and Steve pride themselves on offering the best quality service, attention to detail and craftsmanship.
Emma and Steve have 45 years combined experience as designer jewellers, with quite some time spent in the world famous jewellery quarter in the heart of Birmingham. Applying all of this experience and know-how means they are in the unique position of offering a wide variety of services in-house including:
- ES Jewellery offers a wide range of jewellery and watch brands to suit all tastes and budgets all displayed in the brand new modern and spacious show room. The knowledgeable and helpful team at ES Jewellery look forward to welcoming you into their store.
- Jewellery repairs The majority of the jewellery repairs are carried out on the premises in ES Jewellery’s fully equipped work shop, Steve or one of ES Jewellery’s senior assistants is usually on hand to give expert advice and explain the processes in which will used to make you precious item brand new again.
- Ring sizing
- ES Jewellery can design and craft jewellery using a variety of processes. Please use the contact form to arrange a consultation if you are interested in this service.
- Re-modelling of old jewellery ES Jewellery can take you old gold and precious or semi-precious stones and re-model them into a brand new design to suit your taste, taking care of your sentimental items at all stages of manufacture. Please use the contact form to arrange a consultation if you are interested in this service.
- Hand made fitted wedding rings Fit for a Princess is a unique service to ES Jewellery where Emma will craft a wax carved model of a wedding ring to fit snuggly against your unusual shaped engagement ring this process takes one hour and even at this stage you are under no obligation to go ahead with the purchase. Please use the contact form to arrange a consultation if you are interested in this service.
- Valuations For insurance and probate purposes
- Pearl threading this service is carried out at a reputable Pearl manufacturers.
- Polishing and rhodium plating of white gold this can be done within the day with prior notice.
Emma and Steves shared vision was, and still is, to create a contemporary retail space in which you can feel relaxed and browse at your leisure, and seek expert advice from ES Jewellery’s knowledgeable and friendly sales should you wish.